eosr can’t take hloygrail shot

qDslrDashbord error reports
inbremen

eosr can’t take hloygrail shot

Post by inbremen »

once connection established then the LED of SD card blink all the time.
every time when i take a the first test shot, the camera screen shows: please shut down the camera or pull out the battery. err 70
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: eosr can’t take hloygrail shot

Post by hubaiz »

On what platform do you use qDslrdashboard?
inbremen

Post by inbremen »

Hi,Hubaiz

The Platform that I used was Android 9. And the problem stays on another Android Phone.

So I ran some tests with my friend yesterday afternoon, and the results are as follows:

1. For Canon EOSR
-Android 3.5.9 and Apple Control My Camera 1.0.0-1.0.2
The camera will display ERR70 if I click the “ Capture Sample” button in AutoHolyGrail mode. I'm pretty sure that is caused by the APP, not the camera itself.

- The old version on IOS called qdslrdashboard3.5.9 control Canon EOSR perfectly.

-For the latest version on Android and Apple, if I don’t click the “display next jpeg” button, just direct click the” AUTO NTC ”button, there will be no ERR70 shows up, but AutoHolyGrail function cannot be realized.

2. For Sony A7R3
- Android 3.5.9 version can perfectly control Sony A7R3;
- For the new and old IOS version there is also a bug. I have to change either the maximum or the minimum ISO Value in order to make the AutoHolyGrail function work properly.
mopperle

Post by mopperle »

Getting the same error on my EOS R (firmware 1.6.0) and qDDB 3.5.9 on Android. No problem on my EOS 6DMII.
So the R seems to be "special" in every way. ;)
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Next version will have improvements regarding EOS R and RP.
hachouri

Post by hachouri »

I confirm this issue with canon EOS R firmware 1.6.0 and latest qdsldashboard for both android 10 (samsung s10+) and iPad OS (iPad 7th gen) the issue is when the camera is set to shoot in RAW and JPEG the issue does not happen if the camera is shooting in JPEG only
OliverZech

Post by OliverZech »

I can also confirm the issue. I have a Canon EOS R with Android 10 on an OnePlus 7 with qDSLRdashboard. AutoHolyGrail does not work as there appears the error 70.

Hope this will be solved soon.
ErikaBr

Post by ErikaBr »

Hello,

I had the same Err 70 problem with dslrdashboard and my Canon EOS M50. After 1 or 2 pictures the camera came up with Err 70.

With the new V3.6.0 of dslrdashboard, available in the Google Play Store, this error is gone!
It works on my Samsung A5(2017), Android 8.0.0.

I still cannot get rid of the LiveView-Mode, the shutter of the camera is blocked, but I can use the intervalometer of dslrdashboard and the holy grail. For the M50 the new version solved my problem.

For my M6 Mark II I still have the problem with the blocking LV-Mode, because the shutter is blocked and I cannot use an external intervalometer.

Erika
Lennart

Post by Lennart »

Same issue persists here, can't take pictures with an external trigger :/ This is kinda neccessary for me as I use a Slider as well. Hope we can get some sort of fix for that too :)