QDD LR Timelapse Auto Holy Grail + iPad/iPhone (TP link) + Canon 5D Mark II - any success?

qDslrDashbord error reports
Dan

QDD LR Timelapse Auto Holy Grail + iPad/iPhone (TP link) + Canon 5D Mark II - any success?

Post by Dan »

When I use the above combination QDD crashes when I run Auto Holy Grail. I have tried to solve the issue with input from Zoltan, but no luck so far.

Are anyone successfully using a Canon 5D Mark II in combination with QDD LRT Auto Holy Grail and iPad/iPhone (TP-LINK)? If yes, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Dan
ldhaynesnc

Re: QDD LR Timelapse Auto Holy Grail + iPad/iPhone (TP link) + Canon 5D Mark II - any success?

Post by ldhaynesnc »

I have successfully run that configuration without any problems. I also use a Canon 6D with it internal WiFi. The only hiccup thus far has been remembering to check "Keep Screen On".
Lonnie Haynes
hubaiz
Site Admin

Re: QDD LR Timelapse Auto Holy Grail + iPad/iPhone (TP link) + Canon 5D Mark II - any success?

Post by hubaiz »

Dan wrote:When I use the above combination QDD crashes when I run Auto Holy Grail. I have tried to solve the issue with input from Zoltan, but no luck so far.

Are anyone successfully using a Canon 5D Mark II in combination with QDD LRT Auto Holy Grail and iPad/iPhone (TP-LINK)? If yes, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Dan
In the current version (V0.2.7) there is a problem with some of the Canon DSLR (I presume you also experience this with the 5DM2 )
I already fixed this with the Android test version and will see to also release an iOS version with the fix.
Dan

Post by Dan »

hubaiz wrote: In the current version (V0.2.7) there is a problem with some of the Canon DSLR (I presume you also experience this with the 5DM2 )
I already fixed this with the Android test version and will see to also release an iOS version with the fix.
OK, I will wait for the new iOS version. What are the timelines? Thank you.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Just installed the QDD version 2.8 on my iPad today, and for the first time my Canon 5D Mark II works flawlessly with the QDD, TP Link and LRT Auto Holy Grail setup (1000 images, 4 hrs duration, sunset). Great work Zoltan ;)