First off, this is only, or primarily for the timelapse shooter.
I did a search on this and found nothing, so I was puzzled that this has not been brought up yet. If you use this awesome app for automating timelapse in combination with LRtimelapse, than this could be great to have!
There are sooo many advantages if there was support for the internal camera on the mobile phone when doing time-lapse with qdslrdashboard:
1) Many cameras/mobile support now RAW file format
2) You have electronic shutter=no shutter wear
3) It is immense simple to bring along on holiday and shoot a sunset
4) It is a complete package, no cables, triggers or external intervallometers
5) As far as I know there are NO SOLUTIONS as of today for doing a Day-to-night timelapse with an app on a mobilphone. So I believe that many would like to have this.
6) I'm sure there is more.
qDslrDashboard feature request, ideas
1 post • Page 1 of 1