Application Crash Galaxy Tab 4 and qDslrDashboard Dashboard v0.2.9

Open discussion about photography, qDslrDashboard
SHYBULL

Application Crash Galaxy Tab 4 and qDslrDashboard Dashboard v0.2.9

Post by SHYBULL »

I just bought a Galaxy Tab4 Android and downloaded the qDslrDashboard software from the idslrdashboard.info site. Not knowing anything about Android I downloaded the Android V0.2.9 X86 version (instead of the ARM) When I launched the app, I got a "Unfortunately it stopped working" error message. Did I download the wrong app? Did I miss something? I flashed the TP-Link 3040 and it is available to access on the Galaxy, so that doesn't seem to be the problem. Anyone able to help?

Thanks!
SHYBULL

Re: Application Crash Galaxy Tab 4 and qDslrDashboard Dashboard v0.2.9

Post by SHYBULL »

To answer my own question, the ARM version was the correct one. Works great. Now if I can only get it to work with my iPhone and iOS.
GonzoG

Post by GonzoG »

It works fine with iOS but only with WiFi connection because iOS devices don't have USB.
Sometimes you just have to re-enter IP address in qDD (long press on network button).
klausesser

Post by klausesser »

SHYBULL wrote:To answer my own question, the ARM version was the correct one. Works great. Now if I can only get it to work with my iPhone and iOS.

Hi!

Works fine for me on my "old" iPhone4 (!) :shock: - but a bit slow . . and: it´s too small for relaxed use.
But as a backup it´s ok! I´m looking for a Galaxy 4 right now . . So shybull´s remarks regarding the ARM-version
are most helpful for me - thank you!! :idea:

again: qdslrdashboard is a very fine application!

best, Klaus