Raspberry P4B

qDslrDashbord error reports
RuudVoest

Raspberry P4B

Post by RuudVoest »

hi, I am having a hard time installing qDSLRDashboard on a Raspberry Pi (Debian).. There are a lot of threads about using it with a Pi. These only make me more confused . Is it working or not in 2023? I have downloaded the V.6.4_RPI4_Buster.tar.gz file . After unpacking it I see a .sh script and so on. Nothing happens when I want to open it or try to run it. Clearly I am not a developer but just a user. . What's the latest please to get it working? Am I missing some files ? I have installed various apps from the Terminal but I can not figure out how to get DslrDashboard on a Pi . Your help is most welcome ! thanks, Ruud
RuudVoest

Re: Raspberry P4B

Post by RuudVoest »

did some troubleshooting myself.....
For anyone interested having the same issues:

1. added the missing LibQt5Qmlmodels files . Download them from : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UN7kFm ... 9bSKv/view
Unpack that .tar file : Copy the 4 files to Qt_Libraries ( =folder in your original qDslrDashboard download for your Pi 4 )

2. install the library:

Type in Terminal :

sudo apt-get install libxcb-xinput0

after that :

Run the qDslrDashboard.sh in the X windows - (U)Xterm terminal ( which can be found at the Desktop - Main menu / System Tools) with typing ,

./qDslrDashboard.sh

There you have it : the qdslrdashboard Graphical interface on you desktop.

Cheers.