v0.3 bugs

qDslrDashbord error reports
GonzoG

v0.3 bugs

Post by GonzoG »

On Android (beta 2)(Nexus 5, CM11):
- there is no USB connection, nor with Nikon (D7k, D5200, D610), nor Canon 6D if root is not used. With root access it works.
- keep screen on does not work

On Windows x64 (beta 1)(win 7, 8.1) app is crushing when connection with camera lost.

With Nikon while in LV if focus movement buttons used WB fine tune window opens. To be exact if buttons are pressed for a while it does not show. Only if pressed for a short time.

In internal intervalometer if bulb time is used it does not stop exposure after set time.
AInglese

Re: v0.3 bugs

Post by AInglese »

qDslrDashboard version: V0.3 Beta 2 for Android/ARM on Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO (SM-T520) with Android 4.4.2
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Hi.

With the above configuration, qDslrDashboard stops as soon as it is chosen as the app to be used when the camera is switched on or searched.
Tested both with USB connection and MR3040: none work. No such trouble with V0.2.9.
I reinstalled V0.2.9.
pethep

Post by pethep »

Android 5.1.1 Nexus 7
Nikon D7100
USB Works.
W-Lan WU-1a works.

In LV if focus movement buttons used WB fine tune window opens. To be exact if buttons are pressed for a while it does not show. Only if pressed for a short time.(Copy from GonzoG- my english is bad)
Peter
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Here is beta3 for Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMZ8X ... sp=sharing
GonzoG wrote:- there is no USB connection, nor with Nikon (D7k, D5200, D610), nor Canon 6D if root is not used. With root access it works.
USB should work now, tested on
Nexus 7 2012 running Android 5.1.1 (Purity)
SG2 running Android 4.4.4 (Omni)
GonzoG wrote:- keep screen on does not work
fixed
GonzoG wrote:On Windows x64 (beta 1)(win 7, 8.1) app is crushing when connection with camera lost.
What connection type did you use (USB, Network) ?
GonzoG wrote:With Nikon while in LV if focus movement buttons used WB fine tune window opens. To be exact if buttons are pressed for a while it does not show. Only if pressed for a short time.
Fixed
GonzoG wrote:In internal intervalometer if bulb time is used it does not stop exposure after set time.
fixed

In beta3 LV should be also faster on Android now.
GonzoG

Post by GonzoG »

hubaiz wrote:
GonzoG wrote:On Windows x64 (beta 1)(win 7, 8.1) app is crushing when connection with camera lost.
What connection type did you use (USB, Network) ?
Forgot that - it crushes with USB.
With network (MR3040 or another PC) it app just does not now that camera was disconnected for about 20 seconds and then returns to main screen.

Checked connection loss with Android and beta3:
- USB connection nothing happens. App just stays as it would be still connected. Disconnection does not work. Closing app works - few seconds after pressing close button.
- MR3040 (network) app disconnects almost immediately after connection lost. No matter it I turned off MR3040 or just unpluged/turn off camera.

With beta3 texts got bigger (than beta2) and does not fit in buttons ("Focus stack" and some button texts in focus stacking window, Sky Stack) or overlap like shutter time and f.number on bottom of the screen or parameters on lists (e.g. LV cross list).

Thanks again for the great work you do with qDD.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Will check the USB disconnect issue.
GonzoG wrote:With beta3 texts got bigger (than beta2) and does not fit in buttons ("Focus stack" and some button texts in focus stacking window, Sky Stack) or overlap like shutter time and f.number on bottom of the screen or parameters on lists (e.g. LV cross list).
I presume that's on android, what is your screen resolution (1920x1080)? And what is the scale factor?
pethep

Post by pethep »

Hallo hubaiz,
in the Windows X64 Version is the same problem with the LV if focus movement buttons used WB fine tune window opens. To be exact if buttons are pressed for a while it does not show. Only if pressed for a short time.(Copy from GonzoG- my english is bad)
Peter
GonzoG

Post by GonzoG »

hubaiz wrote:Will check the USB disconnect issue.
GonzoG wrote:With beta3 texts got bigger (than beta2) and does not fit in buttons ("Focus stack" and some button texts in focus stacking window, Sky Stack) or overlap like shutter time and f.number on bottom of the screen or parameters on lists (e.g. LV cross list).
I presume that's on android, what is your screen resolution (1920x1080)? And what is the scale factor?
Yes, it's 1920x1080. UI scale factor is 2.2.
For me it is not a problem, I just mentioned that between beta2 and beta3 text got a bit bigger.
hubaiz
Site Admin

Post by hubaiz »

Yep, I reverted the font scaling to beta2.
Unfortunately I only have a Nexus7 2012, SG2 and wifes Find5 for testing.
Will see to upload a new beta build tomorrow with some more fixes.
Have None

Post by Have None »

Great App I've been using it a long time..

Galaxy Tab 4
Canon 5DMIII

LV focus buttons causes app to close

Tablet's return Key causes app to close

Apps seems faster and more responsive.

Keep up the Great Work