LRT gives overexposed images

qDslrDashbord error reports
Miksel

Re: LRT gives overexposed images

Post by Miksel »

Hello Chris,
good point! I will test again with screen off and I will uncheck 'deleted thumbs on exit'. Yes, the screen connection to the camera was on at 23.00 hours - the image was black, as expexted with the exposure and iso settings. The was a connection but adjustments stopped. Before, while testing sunrise every time in the morning the LRT screen was off (no connection). This time it behaved differently, LRT screen was there. Could it be that the LRT algorithm has problems when it is too dark?
Miksel
lkunl

Post by lkunl »

I have same problem sometime connection loss, sometime keep shooting but not adjust camera.
If i keep screen turn on it work fine but it drain battery a lot. It will be great if i can turn off screen to save battery.

Lenovo S8-50 Android 4.4.2, TP link, 5DMK2, qDD 0.29
Miksel

Post by Miksel »

Hi,
using qDslrDashboard V0.3 beta9 from midnight to sunrise. Night with thunderstorm and bright moments. Auto Correction off - I guess it is better to switch to on because of brightness changes. Iso was downregulated from 1600 to 100 by qDD but exposure time remained at 10 sec till the morning. Is there an idea how to avoid such heavy overxposure? I do not know where I may make an error.
Miksel