qDslrDashboard V0.3 beta10 Android ARM

qDslrDashbord error reports
hubaiz
Site Admin

qDslrDashboard V0.3 beta10 Android ARM

Post by hubaiz »

qDslrDashboard V0.3 beta10 available at:
  • added a live view preview for NMX screen if there is an active DSLR
  • some changes to the Nikon capture handling (should improve interval timer)
  • fixed the interval ramping in interval timer (also added easing for ramping)
  • added checks for LrTimelapse screen (exposure mode should be M, not in bulb capture, auto ISO disabled, RAW+JPG image format)
  • fix for NMX USB serial communication (should improve OSX USB serial communication)
Will release beta10 for other platforms in the upcoming days
Kashim

Re: qDslrDashboard V0.3 beta10 Android ARM

Post by Kashim »

Thanks for the update! Unfortunately I'm having some issues with beta 10 and focus stacking. It takes the first picture normally and then the program locks up and nothing happens. I have to force-kill the app and turn my camera off and back on to get things going again. Went back to beta 9 and focus stacking works like it should. I'm using a Nikon D7100, Tamron 90mm SP lens, wired USB connection to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
troxx

Post by troxx »

Hi Zoltan,

doesn't start on my GTAB 10.1 with Android 4.0.4
10 seconds of black screen, then back to Homescreen.
v2.9 did run well, but originally also showed this behaviour.

Thanks
troxx
Shaiith

Post by Shaiith »

Thanks for the new release. In the beta 8 I had but, I wondering that this bug are resolve. Unfortunately I dont check the software before going to make timelapse in the wild. Unfortunately picture are not saving on CF on Camera. The problem is with Canon 7D and Android Galaxy Tab 10,5. After I come back to home i check dslrdashboard.info and installing beta 10 the problem is gone. Is this problem has been fixed, or is something else?
Thanks for reply.
tlwangerin

Post by tlwangerin »

Just wanted to report that the Custom bracket only takes one picture then hangs. (Sounds similar to the report on focus stacking) Have to restart qDSLRDashboard as it appears hung. I tried multiple times with the same results on both my galaxy pro 8.4 tablet running 4.4 and Galaxy S5 running lollipop.

Haven't tested a lot of the other functions yet.

Note: this has always worked in the previous versions, well at least 2.8 and below.

Camera is a Nikon D7000 with 70-300 vr lens over WiFi
lkunl

Post by lkunl »

Hi zoltan,

I use lenovo tab s8-50 intel atom cpu but i try v0.3 beta10 arm because x86 not release yet.
I just want you to know. This is the most stable version i have try. Thank you for your great app.

just one question. Do i have to use x86 version cause arm version working with my tablet without problem.