qDslrDashboard Crash report

qDslrDashbord error reports
photonclock

qDslrDashboard Crash report

Post by photonclock »

Hello, I just discovered qDslrDashboard. First -- wow! Amazing. Thank you. I just gave it a quick test with my Nikon D750 and it works wonderfully for the most part. I look forward to using it often.

qDslrDashboard v0.3.0 (I believe eta 10? - latest version available on 10/5/2015)
Mac OS 10.10.5
Nikon D750 Firmware C 1.02 L 2.005

Issue:

When I option-click the qDslrDashboard window maximize button (to full-screen the app window the old-fashioned way - fill the screen with a title bar on the window, not new Mac OS full screen that hides menubar), qDslrDashboard snapped a photo, and then began downloading it (screen went black). I think that shouldn't happen.

Then, I didn't understand what was happening as this was my first test of the app, so I clicked the red "X" stop button top right corner of the screen (didn't notice the progress bar at the bottom initially). When I clicked the stop button, qDslrDashboard crashed.

Crash log attached.

Thank you again. This app looks amazing. I look forward to using this much more and will provide feedback.

PS - one off-topic question. When I'm in Live View, there's a timer counting down from 10 minutes. What does that timer indicate? Thanks.
Attachments
qDslrDashboard_2015-10-05-003536_MBPBG2015.crash.zip
(20.77 KiB) Downloaded 379 times