Released qDslrDashboard V3.5.9 and ControlMyCamera 1.0.2 today
most notable changes:
– ability to capture in RAW format and have quick image review using the camera JPG preview image. Only works with the ‘quick image review’ option. Only works with Nikon cameras
– ability to capture in RAW format in LRTimelapse screen and have the camera JPG preview image used for analysis and display. You can enable this in settings with the ‘Allow RAW only in LRTimelapse-mode (Nikon) option. This only works with Nikon cameras.
– added a master/slave option if 2 or more cameras are connected. With this the master camera shutter/ISO/aperture property changes are copied to slave camera(s). To use this option you first need to define the ‘master/slave’ in the bottom right part. To copy the current shutter/ISO/aperture values long press the ‘slave’ button. This only works with Nikon cameras
– added the ability to manually enter the GPS coordinates for the ‘Suncalc’ dialog
– you can open the ‘Suncalc’ dialog from LRTimelapse screen by long pressing the ‘Auto NTC’ button
– fixes for the Canon R and RP cameras
– fixed the image sharing on Android that caused a crash
– added a standby button for Nikon Z6/Z7 cameras that can be used to wake up the camera. The button is only visible if the camera goes into deep sleep. This will only happen if the built in wireless is used and the c3 option ‘Standby timer’ is other then ‘No limit’
– other small fixes
Desktop versions (Windows, Linux, macOS) and Raspberry Pi will be available in the upcoming days.