In the V0.2.5 version I added the following for the Sony cameras that have wireless communication
- exposure mode button – for models that don’t have an exposure mode dial
- capture mode button – user can select with this button between still/movie mode
- preview image size button – with this button the user can select the preview image size after capture. On a5100 it has the option original/2M
- zoom in/out in live view
- added LRTimelapse support
- add touch AF to live view – after the user touches the live view surface the camera will try to focus at that point. Unfortunately Sony touchAF is a bit odd, as while it is in touchAF mode the properties can’t be changed, only the capture button will work. To exit the touchAF mode the user needs to press the ‘AF’ button.
Regarding the LRTimelapse support I did some testing (using the qDD interval timer) and it worked good for shutter speeds shorter then 1 second. Unfortunately on a5100 there is no option to disable the long exposure NR so a 8 second exposure becomes a 18 second one (with the processing).
Probably on the higher models it can be disabled so maybe someone can test it.