The bottom are is where the connected camera current exposure settings are display.
- Shutter speed – the camera current shutter speed. Depending on camera current exposure mode by pressing this area the user can change the camera shutter speed
- Aperture – the camera current aperture setting. Depending on camera current exposure mode by pressing this area the user can change the camera aperture
- ISO – the camera current ISO setting. By pressing this are the user can change the camera ISO setting.
- Exposure correction – the camera current exposure correction setting. By pressing this are the user can change the camera exposure correction.
- White balance – the camera current white balance setting. By pressing this are the user can change the camera white balance setting.
- Focal length – the camera objective current focal length
Note: this is Nikon only
- Camera exposure measurement – this indicator will display the camera exposure measurement.
- Camera SD card remaining images – the camera SD card remaining free images count depending on the current camera image format/compression setting. If the camera card slot is empty ‘E’ is displayed.
Single press – will display the image gallery
Long press – will change the capture destination as described in Camera control – left side buttons
- Battery info – the camera remaining battery charge
Controlling Nikon, Canon and Sony camera