A small guide to the interval timer
- Interval timer button – with this button you can show/hide the Interval Timer dialog (if the Timer is active the button will be red colored)
- Frame count – the desired frame count. If the frame count value is 0 the Timer will run until the user stops it
- Interval – the desired interval (minimum interval is 1 second)
- Bulb time – the desired bulb time if shutter speed is set to BULB. This field is only visible if shutter speed is set to BULB.
NOTE: the BULB Timer will only work on DSLR that support BULB capture
- Timer controls – with these buttons you can start/stop/pause/resume the Interval Timer
NOTE: if the settings are wrong the Timer will not start (BULB time > interval)
- Interval ramping duration – the duration of the interval ramping. The timer will increase/decrease the current interval to the target interval. For now only linear inc/dec is added.
NOTE: at the end of the interval ramping the application will set the target interval as the current interval
- Interval ramping target interval – the target interval for the interval ramping. The application will gradually increase/decrease the current interval during the interval ramping duration until it reaches the target interval
- Interval ramping control – with these buttons you can start/stop the interval ramping function.
NOTE: if you stop the interval ramping the application will set the last interval as the current interval