Managed to recover from the HDD crash so here is the V0.1.6 with bugfixes.
- more fixes to folder selection
- fix for the Connection screen ‘Network’ and ‘Wireless’ button long press not working
- added time selection dialog for BULB shooting (if 0:0.0 is entered it will run until the users cancels it)
- moved the not much used LrTimelapse settings into a settings dialog
- added a ‘Capture sample’ button to LrTimelapse screeen (only visible if the ‘Auto Holy Grail’ is not started
- added a new method for changing shutter/ISO for Canon users. It can be enabled in the new LrTimelapse settings dialog. Please Canon users test it . I had very good results with the 650D
- some fixes for the image review working. qDD will prioritize JPG image review over RAW (probably will add a settings that can change this). RAW will be only displayed if the selected camera image format is set to RAW
- some memory leak fixes in the image viewer
- fix for a crash that occur while re-sizing the window when an image is displayed
- added media playback controls
- probably there are some more small fixes that I can’t remember
I also detected an error in the ddserver code that lead to connection break (USB and wireless to). I will publish later today or tomorrow a new MR3040 firmware and also a new method for updating the ddserver package on the MR3040 without flashing (this will only work if the MR3040 already has the V0.2-12 ddserver version)
Here are the files:
Android ARM: qDslrDashboard_V0.1.6_Android_Arm.apk
Windows x86: qDslrDashboard_V0.1.6_Windows_x86.zip
Windows x64: qDslrDashboard_V0.1.6_Windows_x64.zip
NOTE: Before starting qDslrDashboard please install the included vcredist_x86(x64).exe This need to be done only once after installation.
NOTE: For Windows XP i will later build a V0.1.6 as the current one will not work
Linux x86: qDslrDashboard_V0.1.6_Linux_x86.tar.gz
Linux x64: qDslrDashboard_V0.1.6_Linux_x64.tar.gz
NOTE: I now included the OpenCV, LibRaw and libusb libraries. If you need to change or use your own then delete them from the Qt_Libraries folder.
OSX x64: qDslrDashboard_V0.1.6_OSX_x64.dmg