Released qDslrDashboard V0.1.5 for Windows, Linux, OSX and Android
This is mostly a bug fix release
- fixed a memory leak in image download function
- fixed D3300 not working
- reworked the dialog system
- added UI scaling slider
- Android UI scaling detection should be better now
- image review should work now after capture for capture initiated from qDD or camera
- Android folder selection should work now
- added reverse correction to LrTimelapse and some small fixes
- upgraded to Qt 5.3.1
- upgraded OpenCV to 2.4.9
- other small stability fixes
The downloads can be found in the download section or here:
qDslrDashboard V0.1.5 Android arm
qDslrDashboard V0.1.5 Linux (32 bit)
qDslrDashboard V0.1.5 Linux (64 bit)
qDslrDashboard V0.1.5 OSX x64
qDslrDahboard V0.1.5 Windows x86
Note: for Windows and Linux delete the qDslrDashboard folder for the previous version.
Just a small demo of qDslrDashboard running on iOS
I uploaded a test version for MAC OSX. It can be found under Downloads or here qDslrDashboard_V0.1.4.dmg.
Please test it. I managed to run it on Mountain Lion (running in Virtualbox – iAtkos ML) and on Mavericks (running on my notebook – iAtkos M).
Uploaded qDslrDashboard V0.1.4_beta
- Canon 6D internal wifi works (including live view) – thanks to Gunther for testing
- Nikon camera angle level for models that support it – will later see to add pitching and yawing display to for cameras that support it
- Last capture display button (play button) on right side that will display the last captured image if there is one
- some small fixes and layout changes to the LRTimelapse screen
- when searching for USB and network devices if there is only one device the application will establish the connection automatically
- small bug fixes
Published the cross platform DslrDashboard first beta version called qDslrDashboard.
Download links on the Download page.
Right now it is available on Android ARM, Windows and Linux x64 platforms. In the upcoming days I will see to publish a Linux x86 and ARM version to.
Please try it, share it, report bugs/suggestions.
Launched DslrDashboard site. Will slowly add documentation, downloads, forum etc.