Please test it. I managed to run it on Mountain Lion (running in Virtualbox – iAtkos ML) and on Mavericks (running on my notebook – iAtkos M).
Uploaded qDslrDashboard V0.1.4_beta
- Canon 6D internal wifi works (including live view) – thanks to Gunther for testing
- Nikon camera angle level for models that support it – will later see to add pitching and yawing display to for cameras that support it
- Last capture display button (play button) on right side that will display the last captured image if there is one
- some small fixes and layout changes to the LRTimelapse screen
- when searching for USB and network devices if there is only one device the application will establish the connection automatically
- small bug fixes
Published the cross platform DslrDashboard first beta version called qDslrDashboard.
Download links on the Download page.
Right now it is available on Android ARM, Windows and Linux x64 platforms. In the upcoming days I will see to publish a Linux x86 and ARM version to.
Please try it, share it, report bugs/suggestions.
Launched DslrDashboard site. Will slowly add documentation, downloads, forum etc.